Because socially awkward Jyrilock is my favorite thing.
I was reminded of his… unique laughter at the musical concert last Monday.
This post is beyond beautiful. Thank you, Remy. :’DD
In the memory of the genius that was Vampyyrien tanssi, the hilariousness of Vappurevyy, and for the sake of Kun kaikki pimenee -concert today… I bring you these two dorks.
Vappurevyy 2012 - Never forget, never forgive.
TANZ DER ALPHABET: H is for Hope
1. the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.
2. a particular instance of this feeling.
3. grounds for this feeling in a particular instance.
4. a person or thing in which expectations are centered.
5. something that is hoped for.
Time to bring back some Tanssi.
TANZ DER ALPHABET: G is for Grief
1. keen mental suffering or distress over affliction or loss; sharp sorrow; painful regret.
2. a cause or occasion of keen distress or sorrow.
Egads! This is flawless.
Always bring back derniere things when convenient. Also when inconvenient.
Because I can, that’s why
For my 10 000th post on tumblr, I contemplated either doing a giveaway or revealing why I should have a chipmunk version of Do You Hear the People Sing on my playlist, like aave-outo-oopperan wondered a while ago. Turned out I can’t find the stuff I’d have given away and the chipmunk thing is not ready for revelations, so instead I give you nyhverös.
This is potentially something only Remy will find even remotely funny but I do what I want. Nyhverös are what you get for enduring my silly and juvenile presence for this long.