Sarah’s Ballroom Dress Appreciation Post
In order of appearence:
- Original movie "Dance of the Vampires" dress (Costume design by Sophie Devine)
- Original Vienna design by Sue Blane
- Broadway production design by Ann Hould Ward
- Hungarian production / Vienna Revival design by Kentaur
- Seinäjoki production design by Leena Rintala
- Warsaw production design by Dorota Kołodyńska (If I’m not mistaken this design was also used for the 10th Anniversary Concert)
(I’m not sure if this was done before, and if it was I’m really sorry! it’s just that I think we need more love for this beautiful costume in all it’s different incarnations)
never saw one of these before
we have arrived to talk to you about die unstillbare gier
I have a feeling it is not the first time this has occurred. Prof’s lists of required reading are likely exhausting.
I had this sudden urge to gif vampire!serfred. xD I have no idea how the hell does he go from the most adorable guy ever to this fierce version of Alfred.
anon asked: samuel harjanne or ville salonen
He looks like he desperately wants to facepalm.
"Draußen ist Freiheit (Reprise)” with Sergey Denisov as Alfred and Elena Romanova as Sarah
…because Sergey’s vampire transformation is always relevant
Yes, good. There really isn’t enough videos with Sergey as Alfred.
As Graf’s monologue continues, Alfred considers in quiet distress what bad karma could possibly earn him this situation.
also is ivan standing on a box or is their difference in height really that